The CU-TR certification of Customs Union, the full name of Custom Union TR Certificate in English, is a mutual recognition system certification introduced by EAEU, which realizes the universal application of a certificate for multiple countries. The customs union TR certificate is also called EAC certification because it is marked with EAC. CU-TR certification indicates that the product complies with relevant national regulations and standards for customs clearance and transactions.
On November 27, 2009, at the summit of the heads of states of the Eurasian Economic Community held in Minsk, the capital of Belarus, the heads of state of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan signed the Customs Union Code, marking the official establishment of the Russian-Belarusian Customs Union (Таможенный союз.).
The Eurasian Economic Union will be officially launched on January 1, 2015. Member states including Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Armenian Customs Union will be replaced by the Eurasian Economic Union. The customs union certification is also called the Eurasian Economic Union certification (Евразийский экономический союз). The establishment of the alliance will guarantee the free circulation of goods, services, capital and labor in the three countries, and promote coordinated economic policies.
With Armenia joining the Union on January 2, 2015 and Kyrgyzstan joining the Union on August 12, 2015, the number of Eurasian Economic Union member states increased to five.
Background to the formation of the customs union
The establishment of the Customs Union has formed a population of 170 million, with an area of more than 20 million square kilometers, accounting for about 15% of the world's land area, 90 billion barrels of oil reserves, a total GDP of 2 trillion US dollars, and an industrial output value of 600 billion US dollars Subregional economic organizations with agricultural output value of US $ 112 billion, wheat output accounting for 12% of the world's total output, and retail merchandise value of US $ 900 billion. In order to make the trade flow between the member states of the Customs Union more convenient, eliminate the technical and regulatory barriers caused by the different types of original certifications, and better implement the technical specification certification, on January 1, 2011, the new Customs Union technical specification certification was officially launched. Effective from January 1, 2012. The implementation of the technical specifications certification of the Customs Union integrates the original certification technical requirements of each member state, ensuring that uniform technical regulations and assessment models, product certification catalogs, certification certificate forms, and technical supervision and management are implemented in each member state of the Customs Union. registered.
Applicable product range
CU-TR certification requires mandatory certification for almost all consumer products and industrial equipment. Electronic and electrical products, textiles, toys, food, industrial products, furniture, etc. The safety, EMC, chemical and physical tests in most products are within the scope of EAC certification.
Products that are not within the scope need to apply for separate domestic certifications, such as Gost-R, FAC, etc. The basic scope of certification includes electronic and electrical products and non-electronic and electrical products.
1. Fill in the CU-TR certification application form of the Customs Union to confirm the name, model, quantity, and customs code of the exported product.
2. The certification body confirms the product category according to the customs code and product information, and decides the certification scheme.
3. The manufacturer submits the product's Russian information and technical documents, test reports, and supply contracts with the CIS countries according to the certification scheme of the certification body.
4. The experts of the certification body go to the production plant for product testing and quality system audit (if necessary)
5. The production factory revises the product information file or quality system file according to the expert opinions of the institution (if the initial audit fails).
6. The certification body prepares the draft certificate. The applicant confirms that the draft is accurate and feeds it back to the institution.
7. Certificate issuance.
8. Paste the EAC certification mark on the product nameplate and clear the copy of the certificate.
1. Application form
2. Power of Attorney issued by the manufacturer
3. Producer (manufacturer) details
6. Product design drawings and photo files of components
7.ISO 9001 certificate
8. Factory inspection report
The Customs Union TR technical regulations certificate includes 2 types: Customs Union TR Certificate of Conformity and Customs Union TR Declaration Declaration of Conformity:
1. Customs Union TR certificate: a certificate of conformity issued by a certification body that is uniformly registered and registered by the Customs Union;
2. Customs Union TR Declaration Declaration of Conformity: The declaration of conformity of your products based on the participation of the Customs Union certification body.
The issuing authority of the Customs Union TR certificate is: the certification authority registered by the Customs Union.
Customs Union TR certificate certification mark: The Customs Union TR certificate will implement the new certificate format and certification mark, the mark is EAC mark. The Customs Union CUC mark is EAC:
Certificate validity period
The validity period of the Customs Union CU certification is divided into:
· Single batch certificate
· 1 year certificate
· 3-year certificate
5 year certificate
A single batch of certificates needs to submit a supply contract signed with the CIS countries; certificates with a validity period of 1 year or more are called continuity certificates and can be exported multiple times during the validity period. Experts from certification agencies are required to conduct factory audits, and production plants must have ISO 9001 system certificate.