he so-called CCC certification is China's compulsory product certification system, the English name is China Compulsory Certification, and the English abbreviation CCC (referred to as 3C certification). As a three-in-one "CCC" authoritative certification of National Safety Certification (CCEE), Import Safety Quality Licensing System (CCIB), and China Electromagnetic Compatibility Certification (EMC), it is an advanced one that is in line with the international standards of China General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine and Certification. Signs have irreplaceable importance.
Any product listed in the 3C certification product catalog without being qualified by the 3C certification agency and selling it in China without authorization is a crime and must bear the consequences of administrative penalties and legal risks.
Significance of certification
The need for CCC certification
1. 3C certification is a compulsory certification, which is a passport to enter the domestic market; CCC is a domestic compulsory certification. If it is sold domestically, it mainly depends on whether your company's products are in the 3C compulsory catalog. If so, 3C certification is required. Enterprises with 3C certification can improve the recognition of enterprise products. If the product is exported, there is a 3C certification mark, which can reduce some items of export testing.
2. Products and companies with 3C certification are easily recognized, enhance customer confidence, shape corporate image, and increase visibility. Products without 3C certification are not easy to buy.
3. As the CCC certification is made by a third-party testing agency independent of the first party (supplier) and the second party (purchaser), through strict inspection and inspection, an authoritative certificate is issued for the compliance of the product. This fair and scientific quality system is in line with the laws of the market economy and can bring direct economic benefits to both parties in trade.
4. The company's CCC certification and CCC certification mark are important expressions of corporate culture and quality culture. Striving for the CCC certification mark and producing high-quality products is not only a material result, but also a spiritual product, but also the crystallization of corporate culture.
01.Wires and cables
02. Circuit switches and electrical devices for protection or connection
03. Low-voltage electrical appliances
04.Small power motor
05. Power tools
07. Household and similar equipment
08. Audio and video equipment
09. Information Technology Equipment
10. Lighting equipment
11. Motor vehicles and safety accessories
12. Motor vehicle tires
13. Safety glass
16. Telecommunication terminal equipment
19. Security technology prevention products
21. Decoration products
23. Explosion-proof electrical
24. Household gas appliances
2. Data review
4. Sample test
5. Factory inspection
6. Conformity assessment
7. Certificate approval
8. Certificate printing, collection, delivery and management
Frequency of supervision (annual review) after obtaining the certificate: Generally, it is once a year, and the toy category is once every six months.
1. Product manual;
2. Product specifications;
3. Product maintenance manual;
4. Product circuit diagram (including schematic diagram and printed circuit board diagram);
5. Explanation of the differences between the main model product and the covered model product in the same application unit;
6. List of key components and parts related to the safety of products and the list of main components that have an impact on electromagnetic compatibility performance;
7. A copy of the product's key safety element certification;
8. CB test certificate and report of the product;
9. Power of attorney for trademark use of products.
1. Application fee: 500 yuan;
2. Registration fee: 800 yuan;
3. Product testing fee: Different products. Testing standards are different, and specific evaluation needs to be done according to the product;
4. Factory inspection fee: Charged according to the standard of 2500 yuan / person / day, factories with less than 100 people will dispatch 2 supervision auditors, and factories with more than 100 people will dispatch 3 or more supervision auditors. The link here also involves personnel transportation costs, room and board, etc.
5. Agency service fee: Agency companies generally charge a certain agency service fee for 3C certification. The agency services include: certification application, data collation and submission, progress follow-up, factory audit guidance, assistance in system document production, factory follow-up cooperation, abnormal feedback and resolution, follow-up report and other services.
· Certification cycle
The 3C certification process usually takes about 2 months.
· Certificate validity
The 3C certificate is valid for five years. Within the validity period of the five-year certificate, as long as the manufacturer accepts the annual factory inspection (annual review) every year.
The 3C derivation is to meet the needs of manufacturers' distributors or partners for independent 3C certificates. The cost of deriving sub-certificates is low, the processing time only takes 2-3 weeks, and the cost is greatly saved. There is no need to retest and inspect the factory.
Note: The factory information on the certificate cannot be changed, the primary certificate is suspended or cancelled, and the secondary certificate will be invalid.
· Imported products apply for 3C certification
If the product is in the 3C certification catalog and is used for commercial purposes for sales or profit-making activities, 3C certification is required. For civil use, such as scientific research, exhibition, teaching, samples, etc. can apply for exemption from 3C certification.
Because 3C certification requires factory inspection, the cost of 3C certification for imported products will be much higher.