China Metrology Certification is abbreviated as "CMA", which is the English abbreviation for China Inspection Body and Laboratory Mandatory Approval. It is a comprehensive certification and evaluation performed by the metrological administrative department of the people's government at or above the provincial level on the testing capabilities and reliability of testing institutions in accordance with the Metrology Law of the People's Republic of China. The objects of this certification are all product quality supervision and inspection institutions and other various laboratories that issue fair data to society; such as various product quality supervision and inspection stations, environmental testing stations, disease prevention and control centers, and so on.
The testing agency that has obtained the measurement certification certificate is allowed to use the CMA mark on the inspection report; the inspection report with the CMA mark can be used for product quality evaluation, results, and judicial identification, and has legal effect.
The state is currently implementing systems such as compulsory metrological certification, review and accreditation, and "laboratory accreditation" by voluntary participation of laboratories to ensure the impartiality, scientificity, and authority of testing institutions to provide services to society. "Measurement Law", "Standardization Law" and "Quality Law" and other laws as the basis.
This work is a highly technical law enforcement supervision. For testing institutions that have been certified by the national metrological administrative department, the state will award the CMA metrological certification mark, which can be stamped on the upper left corner of the test report.
1. CMA is the abbreviation of China Inspection Body and Laboratory Mandatory Approval. A testing institution that has obtained a laboratory qualification (measurement certification) certificate can use the CMA mark on the test (test, test) certificate and report according to the items approved on the certificate.
2. In 2001, the State promulgated the "Metric Certification / Examination and Approval (Acceptance) Evaluation Criteria (Trial)", which was implemented on December 1 of the same year and the original evaluation criteria JJG1021-90 were abolished. The evaluation system followed by metrological certification: the "Laboratory Qualification Accreditation Evaluation Guidelines", which also supplements the content of China's metrological legal management regulations.
3. Laboratory qualification certification (measurement certification) is implemented in two levels. One is the national level, which is organized and implemented by the National Certification and Accreditation Administration; the other is the provincial level, which is organized and implemented by the Provincial Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau. The specific work is undertaken by the Metrology and Certification Office (Metrics Division). Whether at the national or provincial level, the effectiveness of implementation is completely the same. Regardless of national or provincial certification, the testing institutions that have passed the certification are equally legally valid throughout the country, and there are no differences in the effectiveness of different administrative departments.
4. According to the regulations of metrological certification management, the data issued by testing institutions that have passed the metrological certification are legally valid as notarized data for trade certification, product quality evaluation, and results appraisal. It is an illegal act for a technical institution without metrological certification to provide notarized data to the society, and violations must be investigated.
5. China's testing institutions that have passed the measurement certification have covered industries, departments such as agriculture, fishing, forestry, machinery, post and telecommunications, chemical industry, light industry, electrical engineering, metallurgy, geology, transportation, urban environmental protection, safety protection, and water conservancy. More complete detection categories.
1. Laboratory accreditation (measurement certification) is one of the important tasks of legal measurement management. For testing institutions, it is the compulsory approval system for testing institutions to enter the testing service market, that is, institutions that have the qualification for metrological certification and obtain the legal status of metrological certification can provide testing services to the society.
2. National laboratory accreditation is consistent with foreign laboratory accreditation systems and is a voluntary accreditation activity. Through the nationally recognized testing technology organization of the laboratory, it is proved that it meets the internationally applicable requirements for the capabilities of calibration and / or testing laboratories.
Main differences between metrological certification CMA and laboratory accredited CNAS
Certification testing process
The certification of testing institutions is carried out in strict accordance with the provincial or national metrological certification work procedures. It can be roughly divided into the following main steps:
1. Submit measurement certification application materials (including: quality manual, procedure documents, etc.) to the provincial or national metrology certification office;
2. Provincial or national metrology certification office shall conduct a written review of the application materials;
3. Pass the written review, and in accordance with the assessment criteria for metrological certification, the provincial or national metrology certification office will arrange to commission a technical review team to conduct an on-site verification review;
4. After the on-site assessment, the testing institutions that meet the requirements of the guidelines shall be issued with the metrological certification certificate and the seal of the metrological certification agency by the provincial or national quality and technical supervision bureau, and published on the Internet.