Introduction of Brazil ANATEL certification
ANATEL certification in Brazil is a certification for telecommunications products. All telecommunications products and accessories must be ANATEL certified in order to be legally commercialized and used in Brazil.
ANATEL certification is divided into compulsory and voluntary certification. The approval process is the same for Brazilian domestic and foreign products. If the product is subject to compulsory certification, the product test results and reports must be consistent with the rules and regulations adopted by ANATEL. Before the product is put into use, an authorization certificate issued by ANATEL is required.
Basic information of ANATEL certification
· Compulsory certification;
Need local testing;
Need local representatives;
· Type I certificates are valid before cancellation, the other two types of certificates are valid for two years;
· The processing cycle is 8-10 weeks.
Compulsory certification category
Three types of telecommunications equipment require compulsory certification:
· Terminal equipment connected to the fixed switched telephone service (FSTS) network through endpoints;
Equipment for connecting private telecommunications networks to FSTS networks;
· Devices that connect to the FSTS network for the purpose of providing value-added services.
Including: mobile phone, satellite phone, VOIP phone, mobile phone battery, mobile phone charging cable, telephone signal cable, modem.
· Any equipment using radios not covered by Type I, such as low voltage installations, unauthorized equipment and antennas.
Includes: TV and radio antennas, receivers, transmitters, wireless network equipment, RF automation equipment.
· Any equipment not covered by Type I or II subject to ANATEL's rules and regulations.
Including fiber optic cable, cable connector, mobile network signal transmitter.
Note: Certificates are valid for 1 year for type I, 2 years for type II, and 5 years for type III.
ANATEL certification label
2.Authentication number issued by Anatel
1. Customers submit samples and materials to NTEK;
2, laboratory sample test, test report is issued after the test is completed
3. The qualification test organization audits the test report and issues the ANATEL certification
1. Information of certification applicant
2. Information about the manufacturer 3. Information about the manufacturing plant
5. Product manual
6, technical specifications
7, internal and external product photos
10. ISO9001 certification of manufacturing plants (for Class I products or if there are multiple manufacturing plants)
1. ANATEL currently does not have a direct certification body in China, all certification must be done in Brazil;
2. The application and holder of ANATEL certification must be a Brazilian local enterprise, which can be a subsidiary, importer, distributor or authorized agent of the manufacturer in Brazil;
3. The instruction manual, installation guide and warning signs must be in Portuguese. Other documents can be in English;
4. The product must have an identification plate containing the following information: ANATEL logo certification number (barcode); manufacturer name; year of manufacture; model number; serial number;
5. According to the requirements of ANATEL, it is necessary to put a special label on the battery. The label cannot be printed by the manufacturer. It needs to be purchased by the Brazilian local sales agency from the Brazilian official agency.
1. All products on ANATEL's published list require certification;
2. The certificate / authorization holder (importer, manufacturer) must be legally confirmed by Brazil;
3. Type I certificates are valid before cancellation. The other two types of certificates are valid for two years.
4. The instruction manual, installation guide and warning signs must be in Portuguese. Other documents can be in English;
5. The product must have an identification plate, which should include the following information: ANATEL logo certification number (barcode); manufacturer name; year of manufacture; model number; serial number; registration number of the distributor.