Canadian IC certification profile
IC is the abbreviation of Industry Canada of Canada. As a government agency, IC is responsible for the certification of electronic and electrical products entering the Canadian market. Its responsible products are roughly divided into: radio and television equipment, information technology equipment, radio equipment, telecommunications equipment, engineering medical equipment and so on. Similar to the FCC in the United States, ICs currently only limit electromagnetic interference.
Can use self-verification, Certification certification two ways.
IC ID: CN (Company Number, up to 6 digits) + UPN (Unique Product Number, up to 8 digits).
IC ID application notice:
1. Must have Canadian representative address information.
2. The label must contain the following information (manufacturer or trademark, model name, IC ID number).
1. The manufacturer or agent submits an initial application, oral or written, to the certification company.
2. The applicant completes the application form, and sends the application form, the product's instruction manual and technical documents to the certification company together, and if necessary, provides a prototype.
3. The certification company draws up a plan and quotes.
4. The applicant confirms the quotation, signs the quotation back, and sends the samples and related technical documents to the certification company.
5. The applicant provides technical documents.
6. The certification company issues a fee notice to the applicant, and the applicant requires the prepayment of the certification fee according to the fee notice.
7. The certification company reviews the technical documents and organizes related certification activities.
8. If the technical documents are incomplete or the required language is not used, the certification company will notify the applicant to improve.
9. If the test fails, the certification company will notify the applicant in time and decide whether to suspend the project according to the decision, allowing the applicant to improve the product. The applicant should make changes to the technical information in the original application in order to reflect the actual situation after the change.
10. For the rectification fees mentioned in Articles 9 and 10 on this page, the certification company will issue a supplementary notice to the applicant.
11. The applicant required to pay the rectification fee according to the supplementary fee notification.
12. The certification company provides test reports or technical documents and certificates to the applicant.
IC ID certification
Steps 1 to 2 are equivalent to IC certification
13. Submit the test report and data to the FCB / TCB agency for review and certification.
4.PCB board drawing
6. Business license
7. Organization code
8.Application form provided by Ambition Tao Qian