China Environmental Labeling Certification-commonly known as the Ten-Ring Certification, which indicates that the product is not only qualified, but also meets specific environmental protection requirements during production, use, and disposal. Compared with similar products, it has low toxicity, less harm, and resource saving Advantage.
The ultimate purpose of issuing environmental labels is to protect the environment. It is achieved through two specific steps: First, to pass a message to consumers through environmental labels, tell consumers which products are good for the environment, and guide consumers to buy and use such products. Second, through consumer choice and market competition, guide companies to consciously adjust their product structure, adopt cleaner production processes, and make enterprises' environmental protection behaviors comply with laws and regulations to produce products that are good for the environment.
Product category and range
1 Household refrigeration appliances Compressed household refrigerators driven by motors below 500L
2 Unleaded vehicle gasoline Fuel for internal combustion engines
3 Recycled paper products Recycled paper and decorative and construction materials produced from waste paper
4 Mercury-free cadmium lead rechargeable batteries
5 Mercury-free dry batteries
6 Insect-resistant woolen textiles Insect-resistant woolen textiles
7 Packaging products Replace non-degradable plastic film, bag packaging products and paper-plastic composite packaging products
8 Soft drinks Non-ethanol beverage products
9 Energy-saving fluorescent lamps Self-ballasted fluorescent lamps, single-ended fluorescent lamps, semi-lamps
10 Energy-saving low-mercury double-ended fluorescent tubes
11 Energy-saving electronic ballasts
12 Children's toys Toys designed or apparently used by children under 14
13 Low-noise washing machine Washing machine (including dehydrator) with a rated washing capacity of 8 kg or less
14 Energy-saving, low-noise room air conditioners Use hermetic compressors with a cooling capacity of less than 14000W. Household and similar room air conditioners for the purpose of creating a comfortable indoor environment.
15 Energy-efficient, low-emission gas cookers Cookers, ovens, stoves and gas cookers using city gas
16 Ceramic, glass-ceramic and glass tableware Ceramic, glass-ceramic and glass tableware in contact with drinking water, beverages or food
17 CFC-free industrial and commercial refrigeration equipment Except domestic refrigeration equipment and vehicle and marine refrigeration equipment, various types of refrigeration equipment
18 Domestic microwave ovens Domestic microwave ovens with a rated voltage not exceeding 250V
19 Asbestos-free construction products Various construction products (tiles, pipes, and insulation materials) that replace other asbestos fibers with other fibers
20 Substituted halo fire extinguisher ABC dry powder fire extinguisher, AFFF aqueous film-forming foam liquid, CO2 fire extinguisher, water fire extinguisher, inert gas, HFC, HCFC and other fire extinguishing agents
21 Phosphogypsum building materials products All kinds of gypsum building materials (except boards) produced with phosphogypsum as the main raw material
22 Eco-textiles All kinds of textiles and products at various stages, such as fibers, yarns and accessories, excluding carpets
23 Non-aluminum pressure cookers Various pressure cookers made of iron and stainless steel as main materials
24 Insect repellent tinctures Insect repellent tincture products for clothing and books made from camphor or pyrethroid
25. Low-emission color televisions TV receivers that receive color broadcast television signals
26 Magnetic-electric antiscalant water processor Applying magnetic and electrical principles to water treatment. Products that prevent scaling
27 Low-pollution motorcycles Two-wheeled and three-wheeled motorcycles with an engine displacement of more than 50ml and a design speed of 50km / h or more
28 Plastic pipe for construction Plastic pipe and plastic-metal composite pipe and fittings replacing cast iron pipe and galvanized pipe
29 Electrostatic copier Plain paper electrostatic copier for copying documents and drawings using dry development and thermal fixing
30 Ozone Depleting Substance Replacement Products A variety of products that replace ODS. Including refrigerants, foaming agents, propellants, cleaning solutions, fire extinguishers, sterilants and other products
31 CFCs-free foam plastic Foam products other than disposable foam tableware
32 Aerosols CFCs-free aerosol products, insecticide-free aerosols
33 Recycled plastic products Recycled plastic products produced from waste plastics
34 Disposable tableware Disposable tableware made of biodegradable, photobiodegradable and easily recycled materials
35 Desiccant for packaging fiber Desiccant for packaging made of modified plant fiber
36 Light-duty vehicles Automobiles with ignition or compression-ignition engines and a design speed of not less than 50 km / h
37 UFO target UFO handle used in shooting sport
38 Smoke-free disc mosquito coil Smoke-free disc mosquito coil made of household sanitary pesticides, plant-based powders, carbonaceous powders, binders and colorants
39 Solar-powered watch A watch driven by a solar-powered battery system only
40 Water-based coatings Water-based solvents or dispersion media and related products
41 Metal welding and cutting gas Hydrocarbon gas with welding and cutting function and new metal welding and cutting gas using additives
42 Plastic doors and windows
43 Microcomputer and monitor Computer host and monitor
44 Hygienic ceramics Hygiene ceramics such as face washers, toilets, bidets, sinks, toilets, bathtubs, etc.
45 Telephone (HJ2508-2011) This standard applies to telephones, including wired telephones and mobile telephones.
46 Adhesives for interior and exterior architectural decoration, wood processing adhesives, water-based paper-plastic composite film adhesives, shoemaking and carpet adhesives
47 Lightweight wall board Gypsum board, fiber reinforced cement board, aerated concrete board, light aggregate concrete slab, concrete hollow slab, fiber reinforced calcium silicate board and composite board, etc.
48 building blocks building hollow blocks
49 Dry-type power transformers Dry-type power transformers (including autotransformers) with voltage levels below 35KV
50 Printers, Faxes and All-in-Ones Office and Home Printers, Faxes and All-in-Ones
51 Air Hygiene Fragrance Hygiene products made from Chinese herbal medicine and other natural plant powders
52 Furniture Interior furniture and accessories, including movable, portable or wall-mounted products, products for furnishing rooms and doors for interior use
53 Wallpapers Wallpapers based on paper and PVC
54 FootwearSports shoes, professional shoes, children's shoes, men's and women's shoes, antifreeze shoes, casual shoes, fashion shoes and indoor shoes
55 Solvent-based woodware coatings for interior decoration Suitable for nitro, polyurethane, alkyd solvent-based topcoats and primers for interior decoration
56 Water nozzles with nominal diameters of DN15, DN20, and DN25, nominal pressures not greater than 1.0 MPa, and medium temperatures not greater than 90 ° C. Water nozzles installed in sanitary facilities such as kitchens and bathrooms, such as ordinary water nozzles , Basin spout and kitchen washing spout, etc. This standard does not apply to bathtub and shower faucets.
57 Copy paper Copy paper suitable for office equipment such as copiers, printers, fax machines, and office all-in-ones
58 Ready-mixed concrete Ready-mixed concrete for centralized mixing station
59 Remanufactured toner cartridgesRemanufactured toner cartridges for monochrome and color laser printers, copiers and MFPs
60 Cabinets Suitable for all kinds of countertops, except kitchen stoves and sinks.
61 Insecticide aerosol Suitable for various insecticide aerosol products
62 Gravure and flexo inks Solvent-based gravure inks, solvent-based flexo inks, water-based gravure inks, water-based flexo inks, and solvents for gravure and flexo inks
63 Offset printing inks Suitable for offset printing inks other than radiation curable inks
64 Digital multi-function copying equipment is suitable for digital copiers that use copying as their basic function, dry developer, thermal fixing, plain paper, and digital multi-function machines (multi-function digital copiers, multi-function digital multi-function machines, Multifunction printers and copiers, color copiers, etc.) and other copying equipment.
65 Architectural Decoration and Decoration Engineering Applicable to newly-built, expanded and reconstructed civil architectural decoration and decoration projects, which are usually divided into unit projects and individual projects (building groups), and can be divided into two stages: planning and design stage and acceptance stage.
66 Waterproof membrane It is suitable for modified asphalt waterproof membrane, polymer waterproof membrane, and bentonite waterproof blanket. Not suitable for petroleum asphalt paper tire linoleum, asphalt conforming tire flexible waterproof membrane, polyvinyl chloride waterproof membrane.
67 Rigid waterproof material Suitable for inorganic plugging waterproof material, polymer cement waterproof mortar and cement-based penetrating crystalline waterproof coating.
68 Waterproof coatings are suitable for volatile curing waterproof coatings (two-component polymer cement waterproof coatings, single-component acrylic polymer emulsion waterproof coatings) and reaction-curing waterproof coatings (polyesteramine waterproof coatings, modified epoxy waterproofing). Coating, polyurea waterproof coating. Not suitable for coal tar polyurethane waterproof coating.
69 Household detergents Suitable for household detergents, including fabric detergents and care agents, dishwasher and fruit and vegetable detergents, hard surface cleaners and hand sanitizers.
70 Wooden door and steel door Suitable for wooden door, steel door and steel-wood composite door.
71 Digital integrated speed printer Suitable for digital integrated speed printer, other types of speed printer products can be used as reference.
72 Heating radiators This standard applies to heating radiators using hot water or steam as heat medium in industrial and civil buildings. It is not applicable to steel closed string radiators.
73 Leather and synthetic leather This standard applies to leather and polyurethane synthetic leather.
74 Luggage This standard applies to luggage made of textile fabrics, leather, polyurethane synthetic leather and other materials. Implemented on July 1, 2010.
75 Toner cartridge This standard applies to toner cartridges that are newly manufactured from new parts, or new parts or reused parts used in electronic imaging printing equipment. Implemented on July 1, 2010.
76 Wood-based panels and their products This standard applies to wood-based panels, flooring, wall panels and other products. This standard replaces HBC17-2003.
77 Stationery This standard applies to stationery or similar supplies used for office and study purposes.
78 Inkjet cartridges This standard applies to inkjet cartridges using inkjet imaging technology equipment, including new inkjet cartridges and recycled inkjet cartridges.
79 Preparation technical requirements Applicable to the formulation and revision of national environmental protection standards.
80 Wooden toys This standard applies to wooden toys whose wood quality accounts for more than 95% of the total toy mass.
81 Inkjet inks This standard applies to inks for inkjet equipment, not to radiation-curable inkjet inks.
82 Wire and Cable This standard applies to all kinds of wire and cable products.
83 Wallpaper This standard applies to all kinds of wallpaper based on paper or cloth. It is not applicable to wall felt and other similar wall hangings. This standard replaces HBC 23-2004
84 Printing Part 1: Lithography (HJ2503-2011) This standard applies to printing processes and products using lithographic printing.
85 Camera (HJ2504-2011), this standard applies to cameras. Excludes mobile phones and other devices with photographing functions.
86 mobile hard disk (HJ2505-2011), this standard applies to mobile hard disk products.
87 Color TV broadcast receiver (HJ2506-2011) This standard is applicable to color TV broadcast receivers of various screen sizes and display methods, including cathode ray tubes, liquid crystal, plasma, etc. as color TV broadcast receivers. A TV display or monitoring device whose main function is a TV without a tuner can be implemented by reference. This standard replaces HJ / T 306-2006
88 Network server (HJ2507-2011) This standard applies to network servers. The structure includes desktop servers, rack servers, and blade servers, and the functions include compute servers and storage servers.
89 Telephone (HJ2508-2011) This standard applies to telephones, including wired telephones and mobile telephones.
90. Wires and Cables (HJ 2501-2010) This standard specifies the requirements for the content of harmful substances, halogen-free, low smoke, toxicity, and combustion in wires and cables. This standard applies to all types of wire and cable products. This standard applies to China's environmental labeling product certification.
1. The enterprise will submit the completed "Application Form for Environmental Labeling Product Certification", the environmental labeling guarantee system documents, and relevant materials in the certification requirements to Zhonghuan United (Beijing) Certification Center Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Certification Center"). After the certification center receives the certification materials, the product department office conducts a preliminary review, signs a contract with the certification applicant, specifies the certification costs and annual supervision and inspection costs, and issues an environmental notification product certification acceptance notice to the enterprise.
2. The inspection center of the certification center conducts document review of the application materials, and issues document review opinions to the enterprise, and the company makes corrections according to the document review opinions provided by the certification center; the inspection center of the certification center determines the sampling plan according to the application of the certification enterprise and the product.
3． After the certification center receives the company's certification fee, the inspection department of the product department sends a notice to the company to form an on-site inspection team, and also informs the provincial and municipal environmental protection bureaus to send staff to participate; and the inspection team composition and inspection plan are officially reported to the company one week before the on-site inspection confirm.
4． The on-site inspection shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the environmental label product guarantee system and the corresponding technical requirements of environmental label product certification. For the products that need to be inspected, the inspection team is responsible for sampling and sealing the products applying for certification and sending them to the designated inspection agency for inspection.
5． The inspection team compiles a comprehensive evaluation report of environmental labeling products based on the company's application materials, on-site inspection conditions, and product environmental behavior inspection reports, and submits them to the technical committee for review.
6. After receiving the review opinions from the technical committee, the certification center shall collect the review opinions and submit them to the general manager of the certification center for approval.
7. The certification center issues environmental label certification certificates to certified enterprises, and organizes announcements and publicity.
8. If the certificated enterprise needs identification, it can order from the certification center; if there are special printing requirements, it should apply to the certification center and file it.
9. The annual supervision review is conducted once a year.
1. Enterprises that require additional certification, fill out the "Application Form for Additional Certification of Environmental Labeling Products", and report to the certification center together with relevant materials;
2. For a new model certification application that is extended (derived) on the basis of a certified product model, if its controlled key parts and materials are consistent with the original product model, and its changes are to meet the technical requirements of environmental labeling products When there is no impact, an application for inspection exemption can be filed at the same time as the increase is declared;
3. The working procedure after the certification center receives the certification materials is the same as the initial certification working procedure.
Overseas company certification
1. Overseas enterprises or distributors apply for environmental label product certification for their products produced abroad and sold domestically, fill in the "Application Form for Environmental Label Product Certification" (foreign enterprises), and provide materials in accordance with the requirements of the overseas enterprise certification material list, and report certification center;
2. After the certification center receives the certification materials, the product department office conducts a preliminary review, signs a contract with the certification applicant, specifies the certification costs and annual supervision and inspection costs, and issues an environmental notification product certification acceptance notice to the company;
3. The inspection center of the certification center conducts document review of the application materials, and issues document review opinions to the enterprise, and the company makes corrections according to the document review opinions provided by the certification center;
4. After receiving the company's certification fee, the certification center will send a notice to the company to form an on-site inspection team, and formally report the inspection team composition and inspection plan to the company for confirmation one week before the on-site inspection. The certification center determines the inspection plan and sampling plan according to the application of the certification enterprise and the product, and the product is sent to the designated inspection agency for inspection;
5. The inspection team compiles a comprehensive evaluation report based on the enterprise application materials and product inspection report, and submits it to the technical committee for review;
6. After receiving the review opinions from the technical committee, the certification center will collect the review opinions and report to the general manager of the certification center for approval;
7. The certification center issues environmental label certification certificates to qualified enterprises, organizes announcements and publicity;
8. If the certified enterprise needs identification, it can order from the certification center; if there are special printing requirements, it should apply to the certification center and record it;
9. Annual supervision and review once a year. The difference from the annual inspection of domestic certified enterprises is that the market sampling inspection is added once a year during the validity period of the certificate.
Annual supervision and inspection
1. The certification center formulates the annual inspection plan according to the time of issuing the enterprise certificate, and issues the annual inspection notice to the enterprise in advance. The enterprise pays the annual supervision and inspection fee as required by the contract, and the certification center forms an inspection team to conduct on-site inspection work at the enterprise;
2. During the on-site inspection, for the products that need to be inspected, the inspection team is responsible for sampling and sealing the products applying for certification and sending them to the designated inspection agency for inspection;
3. The inspection team writes a comprehensive evaluation report based on the company's materials, inspection report and product inspection report, and submits it to the general manager of the certification center for approval;
4. Annual supervision and inspection once a year.
1. A certification enterprise that expires within three years should re-fill the Application Form for Environmental Labeling Product Certification, and submit it to the certification center together with relevant materials;
2. The remaining certification procedures are the same as the initial certification.