Telecom terminal equipment, etc. who want to access the public telecommunication network need to apply for a network access license. The "network access license" of communication products is commonly known as "CTA" in the industry. According to China's current laws and regulations, the state implements a network access permit system for telecommunication terminal equipment, radio communication equipment and telecommunications equipment used for access to public telecommunication networks (mobile, China Unicom, and telecommunications). Telecommunication equipment that implements the network access license system must obtain a network access license issued by the Ministry of Information Industry; those who have not obtained a network access license may not access the public telecommunication network for use and sale in the country.
SRRC is a compulsory certification requirement of the National Radio Regulatory Commission, which is the type approval we often say. CTA is a compulsory requirement for telecommunications products by the Telecommunications Equipment Administration of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The CTA needs to issue an SRRC certificate before issuing a certificate. Simply put, this is the two parallel lines that eventually intersect.
Network license, the state implements a network access license system for telecommunication terminal equipment, radio communication equipment and telecommunications equipment used for inter-network interconnection. Telecommunication equipment that implements the network access license system must obtain a network access license issued by the Ministry of Information Industry; those who have not obtained a network access license may not access the public telecommunication network for use and sale in the country. The network access license certificate contains the certificate number, application unit, manufacturing enterprise, equipment name, equipment model, origin, remarks, certificate issue date, and certificate limited date. The access license is generally valid for 3 years.
(1) Application Form for Telecommunication Equipment Network Access Permit (format text provided by the Ministry of Information Industry). The application form shall be signed by the legal representative of the applicant for telecommunication equipment access to the network or its authorized agent and affixed with the official seal; when the applicant and the manufacturing enterprise are different legal persons, it shall also provide the signature of the legal representative of both parties or their authorized agent And the official processing agreement signed with the official seal. Overseas applicants should entrust agencies in China to submit application forms as applicants, and issue a power of attorney.
(2) Business license of an enterprise legal person. Domestic applicants shall provide business licenses for corporate legal persons. Agents entrusted by overseas applicants to apply for telecommunications equipment network access licenses shall provide valid agency licenses and registration certificates of overseas applicants (if the applicant and the manufacturing enterprise are different legal persons, they shall also provide relevant materials of the manufacturing enterprise ).
(3) Introduction of the applicant. Including the applicant's profile, production conditions, instrumentation, quality assurance system and after-sales service measures. For products that are repaired, replaced or returned by the state, documents should also be provided to fulfill relevant responsibilities (if the applicant and the manufacturing enterprise are different legal persons, relevant materials of the manufacturing enterprise should also be provided at the same time).
(4) Quality system certification or audit report. Those who have passed the quality system certification shall be provided with a certification certificate; those who have not passed the quality system certification shall be provided with a quality system audit report issued by a quality system audit institution that meets the relevant requirements.
(5) Introduction of telecommunication equipment. Including equipment functions, performance indicators, functional block diagrams, internal appearance photos and instructions for use.
(6) Test report or product certification certificate. It shall be a test report or product certification issued by a telecommunications equipment testing agency or certification agency recognized by the product quality supervision department of the State Council.
(7) For radio transmitting equipment applying for network access license, the "type approval certificate for radio transmitting equipment" issued by the Ministry of Information Industry shall be provided.
(8) Radio communication equipment applying for network access license, equipment related to interconnection between networks, or new telecommunication equipment shall be tested on the telecommunications network in China or a simulated experimental network designated by the Ministry of Information Industry for at least three months, Provide the overall technical plan and test report issued by the test unit.
(9) For matters that are subject to special regulations by the state, relevant materials must be submitted in compliance with the regulations.